Recent posts

Help/Support/Guides / Re: Where is Charms Class?
Last post by Vanchi - January 13, 2023, 03:37:42 PM
Was this post really from Sept 2022? seems so random..
Help/Support/Guides / Re: Where is Charms Class?
Last post by Justin - January 03, 2023, 12:51:50 AM
I'd laugh at you too.
Help/Support/Guides / Where is Charms Class?
Last post by Ezekiel Fenix - September 13, 2022, 08:52:06 PM
Every time I click the directions for Charms class it sends me to a wall. Has happened 4 times now. I keep missing it. Professor just laughs at me.
Suggestions / Re: Blueprints in vaults
Last post by Rotem - January 10, 2019, 03:56:26 PM
Added
Suggestions / Re: Key Shop
Last post by Rotem - January 08, 2019, 11:20:23 AM
Done, went with option 1.
Help/Support/Guides / Re: Enchantment - How It Works...
Last post by Rotem - January 07, 2019, 04:04:16 AM
Updated with new recipes.
Suggestions / Key Shop
Last post by Rotem - January 07, 2019, 02:47:45 AM
There's a few ways to go about this.

1. Instead of gold, we add new currency for cosmetics and allow you to trade in wearables for that currency which you will then use to buy keys.

2. A key shop, we still use gold which isn't too bad, giving gold purpose is not so negative. However this shop will not be accessible and you'll have to find it similar to snowman dungeon.

The concern here is that some bosses may no longer be valid as their drops are now easily obtainable from a shop but I can argue those bosses are not used anyway and a new prize could later be added to them.

Not to mention by design all bosses have a higher drop rate of legionaries and crystals as well as the ability to drop higher tier crystals just because of their levels.
Suggestions / Re: Adding Fun to TWC - The Co...
Last post by Severus - December 31, 2018, 07:39:34 AM
If you think about it, most of this is now in TWC.
Suggestions / Re: Adding Fun to TWC - The Co...
Last post by Vanchi - December 30, 2018, 06:42:59 PM
bump, i like some of those ideas.
Suggestions / Blueprints in vaults
Last post by Rotem - December 23, 2018, 03:47:12 PM
I can make them work in vaults, I've managed it but that brings up a few questions beginning with, should I even do it.

The next question is, what should be enabled in student housing and not in vaults, totems and beds for example won't work in vaults.

Another question is whether I allow you to edit normal floors only or woodenfloors and grass as well found in luxuary and wizard vaults

There's benefits in this and it may be cool but at same time it's scary because it drives off players to isolation and one could argue vaults are there to be vaults not player houses and if this is enabled everyone would stop using student housing.