Started by Rotem, August 26, 2016, 02:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rotem

You are hereby invited to TWC Prom at August 27:
2 PM PDT
5 PM EDT
10 PM BST (British Summer Time)
Or click here, to view a countdown.

During the entire day, events will be held to make people from all time zones happy, as I've previously mentioned, a lot of rare prizes were added, this is definitely the best time of the year to actually enjoy the game. To those who are interested, TWC will also be enjoying 60% drop rate bonus (this one starts with this announcement)

For those of you interested in socializing, we've advertised this reunion to about 500 people, according to Facebook. I'm sure you'll see a lot of old faces. It'll be fun to catch up.

At prom's hour, we'll be meeting at the special prom hall, kindly created to us by the staff and celebrate, prom changeroom is found at the 4th floor, you can go there and change your normal icon to any icon of your choosing, as done previously with prom. As always, we'll be picking a prom pair, a king and a queen.

We do have a few TWC Idol entries, we'll be listening to them and reward all who sent an entry, they deserve it.

If the crowd wishes, there's a couple social fun events we could run, party mini-games that we could do to spice up our reunion.

I hope to see you there.

Rotem

staciab2010

I'm chronologically challenged. What time is this for CST?
Aurora-
Ravenclaw
Level 750
Resident Badass and Cray Oreo
2012 TWC Idol Winner
;D

Justin

staciab2010

Is this what time idol starts? Cause I'm busy till after 5
Aurora-
Ravenclaw
Level 750