Dear Murrawhip.

Started by Alana, September 27, 2012, 12:09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alana

Dear Murrawhip. You are an amazing host as far as TWC goes. You're always fair when it comes to giving people a chance. You're able to put up with a lot more stuff then i'd ever be able to if i was the owner of such a popular game. I can't speak for everybody else, but you were always nice to me and I tried to always be nice to you and respect you. I know a lot of people haven't been the nicest people in the world, and say negative stuff about you. it's just because they're jealous, they don't have the creativity or intelligence that you have to come up with such a popular and amazing game. I would like to ask you to please host TWC again.

p.s You are awesome!

Ash

*agrees with Alana vert muchums*

Current Ash x1000
Current Hufflepuff
Current Drum/Guitar Player (06-Present)
Ex GCOM x2
Ex Headmaster
Ex Admin x2
Ex Charms Professor x2
Ex Auror
Ex Deatheater
Ex broken arm cripple [IRL]
Ex broken leg cripple [IRL]

matthagerman

Markus

Murra. I know that me and you have had a rough road this past month, and I just want to say, I'm sorry. You don't deserve any shit I've given you, nor do you deserve and disrespect from me or anyone. We take you for granted, and we don't think at all about it. We've never given thought about how TWC affects your life, and I'm sure I can speak for all when we say we want you to know that...

Please keep up TWC. I know I'll do my best to help out with keeping it up, and I'm sure everyone else will do the same.

Thanks for all you've done Murra. Keep up the awesome effort you do to give us an awesome game.

Markus

Permanent Slytherin
Awesome Slytherwin
Will do eviwl thingz for food.

Skystone

Dat cow....

Current:
Ravenclaw Graduate
DJ

Former:
Head Auror
Dragon